With over 26 years of molding experience, we are able to provide our customers the expertise needed to make critical decisions for resin selection.
Our process engineers have molded virtually all commodity thermoplastics, most high tolerance engineered resins, elastomers, structural foam and PVC in a variety of durometers.
In addition to the published mechanical data available for most resins, our engineers are able to provide actual process data and sample test bars in a variety of wall thickness for environmental and functional testing.
- PP (Polypropylene)
- PC (Polycarbonate)
- PS (Polystyrene)
- Acetal (Delrin)
- PEI (Ultem)
- PPS (Ryton)
- PPD (Noryl)
- Polysulfone (Udel)
- TPE (thermoplastic elastomers)
Looking for a resin that meets your specifications?
The Prospector database can help you find info fast: www.prospector.com
- Quickly access 77608 plastic material datasheets from 686 manufacturers
- Search by Keyword, Product, Generic Family, Manufacturer, Application, Forms & Filler
- Easily find distributor contact information
- Search for Green Plastics
- Find alternative resins in 1-click
- Select materials by key design parameters
- Locate automotive approved plastic materials
- View and export curve data
- Compare plastics side by side
© Copyright 2016 Con-Tech Plastics