At Con-Tech Plastics we specialize in an impressive range of capabilities for precision custom plastic injection molding, medical clean-room molding, design engineering, mold manufacturing, assembly, testing, and packaging.
From concept prototyping to tooling, validation, short and long run production, our team of cross functional engineers can provide expert support or complete project management.
With over 26 years of experience in contract manufacturing, we are able to provide our customers with expertise in the areas of thermoplastic material selection, concept design review, tooling, secondary operations, quality process control, and supply chain management.
Expertise combined with experience provides shorter lead times to market. Our process engineers have molded virtually all commodity thermoplastics, most high tolerance engineered resins, elastomers, structural foam, and PVC in a variety of durometers. In addition to the published mechanical data available for most resins, our engineers are able to provide actual process data and sample test bars in a variety of wall thickness for environmental and functional testing.
Our customers are our partners and it is our goal to provide them with the highest quality products and services while maintaining rigorous cost controls. We achieve this through lean manufacturing and playing a proactive role in evaluating design, process, and materials used for production.
In 1999, we achieved ISO 9001 certification for our quality management system, and are currently ISO 9001:2015 Certified.
Our modern 30,000 square foot manufacturing facility located in Orange County, California is equipped with state of the art manufacturing equipment. We operate 3 shifts, 24 hours per day, 5 days a week and service the entire Western United States region.
- Mold Design and Manufacturing including Mold Flow Analysis.
- Design, Fabrication, and Validation of Fixtures, Clamps, Pneumatic and Hydraulic Tooling.
- Secondary Milling, Turning, Tapping, and Reaming.
- Capable of molding parts from 1 gram to 7 lbs.
- SLA, SLN, and Machined Prototypes.
- Short and Long run production.
- Fully closed loop microprocessor controlled injection molding machines with dedicated mold heaters, chillers, and dryers.
- State of the art Medical Clean-Room Injection Molding with dedicated auxiliary equipment.
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified Quality Management Systems (CAR/PAR).
- Process Validation – CPK Analysis.
- Conventional Injection Molding – Over Molding – Insert Molding – Structural Foam Molding.
- Expertise and Experience in Difficult to Mold Parts.
- Statistical Process Control.
- In-House Mold, Tool and Die Shop.
- Complete Project Management Capabilities.
- Commodity and Engineering Resins.
© Copyright 2016 Con-Tech Plastics