Our customers benefit from over 26 years of mold making experience. We offer an impressive range of tooling capabilities from simple open and shut molds to multi-cavity slide action molds.
Whether we design and manufacture the mold or the molds are transferred in, our goal is to maximize the value of our customers’ tooling investments.
Con-Tech Plastics Mold Making Capabilities include:
- In-house Mold Making, Maintenance and Repairs (SPI Class 101, 103, and Aluminum)
- Mold Design and Flow Analysis
- Single or multi cavity molds – conventional and sub systems
- Hot Runner systems
- Complex slide actions
- Auto unscrewing and hydraulic rack systems
- Over Molds – Insert Molds – Coining Molds
- MUDD Bases available in a variety of sizes
A single point of contact project engineer will coordinate all cross function engineers and provide detailed progress reports with timelines. All molds are guaranteed for a determinate amount of shots.
For transferred in tooling, we are able in most cases to honor the original mold warranty.
© Copyright 2016 Con-Tech Plastics