As a custom contract manufacturer, we are able to design, fabricate and validate all necessary secondary operations for our customers. Many of our customers have complex assembly, testing and packaging requirements.
Our in-house Machine shop allows us to efficiently fabricate and maintain tooling fixtures, dies, jigs, clamps, presses, pneumatics and hydraulics.
Our approach to employee training and loyalty has resulted in a remarkable low turn-over rate. We believe that when you give experienced employees the right tools and equipment, you get outstanding results.
Expertise and Experience in Full Service Contract Manufacturing:
- Industrial Design and Engineering
- State of The Art Plastic Injection Molding
- Clean Room Medical Device Manufacturing
- Prototype and Production Mold Manufacturing
- In House Tool and Die Machine Shop
- Design and Fabrication of all Secondary Operations and Packaging
- State of the Art Sonic Welding – up to 2200 watts of power. Capable of welding in three unique modes. Standard Time mode and distance welding in either collapse or absolute modes with limits
- Simple to Complex Assembly, Testing, and Packaging
- Inspection and testing including Compression Force and Air Flow Measurements
- Heat Sealing – Pouch Sealing – Shrink Wrapping
- Painting and surface treatments – EMI Shielding
- Bonding – Heat Staking
- Milling, Turning, Tapping and Reaming
- Hot Stamping, Pad Printing, Silk Screening, In-Mold decorating
© Copyright 2016 Con-Tech Plastics